Mittwoch, 2. April 2014

2nd chance for YumYum

In March YumYum was very ill and would neither eat nor drink.
We took her to the vet for examination and it did not look good.
She had lost weight (700 grams) from 6,3 kilogram to 5,5. On the x-ray photograph we see a large tumor in the abdominal space and osteoarthritis of the spine. 
I agreement with the vet we still wanted to venture a rescueattempt.

YumYum get an infusion with liquid and a vitaminsyringe.
We get medicine, additive food and i bought babyfood for her too
Over 3 days I tried my best that yumyum eats independent again.
I gave her the medicine in mouth and tried to feed her mush or babyfood with a spoon.
  
The trouble was worth it. Yumyum feel a lot better now.

Of course she has cancer and other health problems, but long as she is doing well I am thankful.
I love you YumYum. 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich drück YumYum ganz doll die Däumchen das sie noch eine schöne, möglichst schmerzfreie, Zeit hat. Aber bei dir hat YumYum es ja sowieso sehr gut.. =)

    AntwortenLöschen